Blog Archive

Followers

15 February 2011

Visual Screen Shots of Producing Piece

At each step of producing my model, I took screen shots to show its development and how the piece came together. Looking back on it now, I can see that it was quite a simple shape which manipulated can form intricate and detailed models. The steps involved to produce the model where quite time consuming and cover pages of my note book.

Below is the final drawing of my prototype. I am quite happy with the outcome and am impressed with myself with what I have achieved. Using the 3DS Max software, learning the basics in 3 weeks and completing a model to be printed is quite an achievement if I say so myself!



The design concept is that each piece is not attached and will be printed as single objects. The individual rings can sit inside each other or be pulled out and separated. The versatility of the design allows it to be appropriate for many different uses and markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment